||iOS Developer - Chandler, US
||Functional Area: Operations - Technology
Essential functions include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Define clients' system requirements through analysis, and designs and develops
computer systems of all levels of complexity.
2. Plans, designs, implements, tests and maintains computer applications of complexity.
3. Develops test plan specifications, debugs programs according to plan.
4. Coordinates work on computer sub-systems by integrating new systems with established
systems, and maintains related files and procedures.
5. Produces systems in coordination with client’s requirements that is understood by other
programmers and easily maintainable.
6. Provides and maintains programs and accurate systems documentation for clients.
7. Provides technical direction to project team members in the coordination of technical
design implementation across multiple functional areas, and communicates status to
project leader as needed.
8. Create outlines [for approval] of programs to be used for client’s projects before rolling
out the system/application.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned.
||To be determined (Associates Degree. Prior programming and analysis experience required.)
Must Have Skills:
||Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Software Engineering Skills
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals,
technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business
correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond
to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.